Information collected on site
- Details of visits to our site and resources accessed by visitors including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, statistics and other communication data.
- Information provided by filling in forms on our site.
- Information provided to us when communicating with us for any reason.
- We do not exchange, rent or sell personal information with any third party.
Using your information
We may use your information:
- To offer you better information relating to the services we offer
- To comply with contractual commitments with you
- To inform you of changes to our site or service
- To provide you with information about services you may have ordered before
- To inform you of unrelated goods that we believe may be of interest to you
You are able to inform us if you don't want to have your data used by ourselves or by third parties.
Storing your data
Any data that is supplied to us will be stored on secure servers and any details or information which relates to transactions will be encrypted for safety. Be aware that the transmission of data and information online isn't 100% secure and we are therefore unable to ensure that data sent to us electronically is secure. This means you transmit data to us at your own risk.
You have the right to access information we hold about you, as per the Data Protection Act of 1988. Any request for access may be subject to a payment fee.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.
Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.